Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally! Photos

Finally a couple of pictures,
First is Lucy out front she loves the front yard!
Then when you walk into the house you are in the living room (and a very small entry area) ha!
This picture provides a little sneak peek of the kitchen/dining rm (to the right) the door next to the Tv goes into the master bed room. That is really all the decorating I have done, Im sure you're not real intreasted in what's been done to the bathroom, I have been doing alot of cleaning, as I am not sure where or what I want to put up, I do not want to clutter the place up, I am still working on things, as you can see the laundry pile on the coffee table, yeah a working washer and dryer! what a dream!! in the dining room you cannot see the table, or misc clutter that I am not sure what to do with. . . stacks. . . and stacks the garage is a beauty too! you can almost see the floor!! hahaha and yes, I still have the cat! here she is sitting pretty looking out the lv rm window! I will post more pictures soon! I would really like to get some painting done, but ahhh... alas, that costs money and takes time and there are still so many other things I need to do. My list keeps growing and growing, it seem's it will never end. Of course if it ever stops raining maybe I could consider painting, as the humidity is staying around 90% painting is not such a good idea, if you want it to dry this year!

love to all
xoxo j

3 comments:

MARCIE said...

Things are shaping up. Glad to hear that your house isn't floating away.

Polly said...

Looks great, I am excited to see more. You can go to Lowes or somewhere like that and buy returned paint for a lot less and usually I find awesome colors.

Liz said...

Very cute house, Jen! I can't wait to see it in person! And I think that might be the ONLY time I've ever seen your cat....she was always under the bed/couch/whatever whenever I came to see you.