Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SUMMER

Well, I try and keep in mind that we have to enjoy the little things or the simple things in life! ahh and how much easier that is at the beach!! (or just away from home & work!)
It is with much sadness that I admit that we are not going to make it to the beach for the 4th of JULY!!! which is very sad, but Mom & Dad's house is beyond full with my bro, his wife (2 kids) & my sister and only 3 kids this time!! geez! Luckily for Dad he can go to work and escape the madness every day!!! (or go out of town!!) But we will try to make it to the beach in Aug... it has been rumored that my (Jen) youngest brother is going to make an appearance! and it would be much more relaxing to visit then, w/o all the kids!!! not that there is anything wrong w/ that! (haha) but my household is not used to the same noise volume that they produce!! I am hoping that everyone takes lots of pic's so I can "feel" like I was there w/o the head-ack!! So take lots of pictures and not just of Kathryn!!! she is cute, but dang there are 4 other wonderful & super cute kids there too!!! I love & miss all of you bunches!! xo j

4 comments:

Liz said...

I am so sorry that you don't get to go to the beach!! You know that you are welcome to come here! We usually grill out, and do our own fireworks in the cul-de-sac. It's not the best show in town, but we have fun!!

Mary said...

Hey guys! Just stopping by to say hi! Nice blogging skills, Jen!

Unknown said...

I've got plenty of beaches around here...and no kids!
Peter

MARCIE said...

Did you say NOISE? I didn't hear you because of ruptured ear drums. They all talk at once! Tonight at dinner they all behaved quite well, except Katie, who goes her own way! She is so funny that you have to laugh. She is quoting Sponge Bob quite a bit, saying "What's YOUR problem"? She said that to the lady at Target the other day and I about died. We shall survive! Love you! MOM