Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged

Ok Lizzie ~ here goes!

Ten years ago I was: Living in Georgia, Dunwoody I think, with Kim & Jill (hell). They were both moving out to get married, so I was in the process of finding an apt & moving to the South side of Atl, to be closer to work. I worked for the State of Ga and Nancy's Hallmark. In my apt, it was just Xena and me! much more peaceful!

Five things on today's "to do list': Clean the bathroom's , kitchen, ok the entire house! and always . . . Laundry, laundry, laundry. I hate laundry, it is never done! there is always one more towel or pair of undies!!! And I need to do some yard work, but it's sooo hot.!!!

I enjoy: Sleeping! watching movies, going to the beach, or just worshiping the sunshine! Reading & playing with my puppy lucy lou! and of course shopping!! (& traveling)

I have lived in: Minnesota, New York State, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Washington State & Georgia not in that order. . . Oh yeah, and I was born in North Dakota so I guess that counts too.

Jen ps I have no idea why the fonts change from line to line!

I tag: Anna Marie, Polly, Mom & Laura!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ps.s. Our computer at home is still not working... but hopefully soon, then you will hear from Laura too!

Polly said...

When you tag someone don't you need to tell them incase they don't read your blog? I just saw this today, and I'm not going to play I need to pack. I just popped online for a minute. Love you!! Maybe after I get to Missoula